登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语阅读>恋爱大声说出来

恋爱大声说出来

1 7203 分享 来源:必克英语 2011-01-19

1.他拒绝了我。
He turned me down.

2. 别对他要求那么高/别对他那么苛刻。
Just go easy on him.

3.他们之间有问题。
Something is up between them.

4.自那以后,她开始疏远我。
After that, she began to distance herself from me.

5.她在躲着我。
She's trying to dodge me.

6.没人能避免第一次约会的紧张。
No one can escape the first date jitters.

7.她婆婆挑起她与丈夫间的不和。
Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband.

8.很多情侣在工作中走到一起。
Many couples hook up at work.

9.我女朋友对使用避孕药持保留意见。
My girlfriend has reservations about going on the birth control pill.

10.和Barney出去的每个女人最后都觉得特别不舒服。
Every women who goes out with Barney winds up feeling extremely uncomfortable.

11.他对女人有强烈的占有欲。
He's really possessive about women.

12.有的时候,女人给出假电话号码,只是想甩掉男人。
Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off.

13.我这个楼层有一半的男生在追她。
Half the guys on my floor are after her.

14.我对他没感觉。
I don't have the chemistry about him.

15.我非常想知道你对我的感觉。
I'm dying to know what you think about me.

16.他们两个无法再继续下去。
They can't carry on with one another any more.

17.我刚和交往了4年的女友分手。
I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.

18.当她主动把电话号码给你的时候,你本应该问她:“什么时候给你电话最合适?”
When she volunteered her phone number, you should have asked her, "When's the best time to call you?"

19.他们已经起诉要求离婚。
They have filed for a divorce.

20.那不是我们婚姻失败的原因。
That is not the reason why our marriage fell apart.

21.收回你那些令人作呕的蹩脚的借口吧。
Save your vomitable lame excuses.

22.你碰到的大多数女孩儿都不喜欢你。
Most of the girls you hit on don't like you.

23.他们第一次见面的时候,似乎就一见钟情。
They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met.

24.那不是我们婚姻失败的原因。
That is not the reason why our marriage fell apart.

25.现在,“速配”在年轻人中非常流行。
Today, speed matching is quite popular among young people.

26.我丈夫和我都很忙,我们只有时间草草完事。
My husband and I are so busy that we only have time for quickies.

27.他们是无法继续的。
They can't be carrying on with one another.

28.那个棒球投手和她有段短暂恋情。
The baseball pitcher had a brief affair with her

1